- US firm looks to disrupt international call market 4 December 2013 | 4:17 pm
- UK operators devise game plans 4 December 2013 | 1:59 pm
- 3UK opts for quiet LTE launch 4 December 2013 | 12:01 pm
- China issues 4G licences, service to start this year 4 December 2013 | 11:16 am
- Apple acquires Twitter analytics firm Topsy 4 December 2013 | 10:45 am
Informa Telecoms and Media is pleased to announce that the M2M and Internet of Things event, will again form one of four complementary events making up the Digital Services World Congress for the second year running, on the 3rd and 4th June 2013 in London, UK.
The second M2M & Internet of Things event breaks down how operators can monetise their core competencies and the services beyond their network. A true ecosystem event, the agenda brings together operator M2M best practice within key vertical sectors, showcasing end user case studies alongside exemplary operator partnership and business models.
Dissecting how operators are making money in key vertical sectors including automotive, energy and mHealth, the 2014 agenda really gets to grips with the business models and technology needed to succeed in the Internet of Things, drawing on best practice from B2B2C and B2C business models and showcasing more real life use cases!
Join the M2M and IoT value chain, with representatives including mobile network operators, vertical end users, system integrators, network infrastructure providers, SIM card manufacturers and billing specialists, to identify how horizontal platforms can be developed to extend M2M communications to support the Internet of Everything.
Topics to be addressed in 2014 include:
-Taking M2M platforms to the Internet of All Things: how to build horizontal application platforms which allow connectivity to reach everyone
- Key trends in operator partnerships to achieve global coverage, roaming and building flexible technology
- How to take M2M to areas beyond cellular reach – the role of satellite players in the ecosystem
- Wearables – where will the operator fit into the emerging value chains forming around wearable technology
- What should the ecosystem be doing to overcome stubborn challenges surrounding M2M security and achieving seamless global coverage?
- Breaking down the regulatory and legal barriers confronting mHealth service development
- Examining the evolving role of system integrators and the horizontal software provider
- Big and small data: how to analyse it, use it and monetise the data from M2M and your own connected, personal ecosystem
- API architecture and design in M2M
- Managing M2M traffic
- Extending the M2M ecosystem: Mergers and Acquisitions, global alliances
Exclusive Sponsor Roles @ M2M & Internet of Things
Forget about basic branding, use the conference itself and the pre-show campaign to advance YOUR strategic objectives!
M2M/ or Internet of Things Pre-Conference Workshop Sponsor
With the help of Informa Telecoms & Media, invite and recruit a selected group of delegates to your own high level networking workshop, which you have the freedom to curate! Benefit from this intimate networking time and position yourself as a real thought leader.
Round Table Discussions Sponsor
Round table discussions give you the time to work with delegates to break down key industry challenges, sharing your experience and advice in an interactive learning environment. Invite a wish-list of existing and potential customers to resolve industry obstacles with!
A strong visibility option for any company that wishes to put their brand across to the entire audience.
Don’t be invisible; be indispensable at the conference! Get all participants to use your company name as the Wifi password!
Twitter Wall Sponsor
If you are focussed on less formal communication and recognise the importance of social media, brand the conference twitter board with your name.
Convey critical industry opinion and updates quickly and effectively by embracing today’s leading marketing medium!
Industry Sponsor (with a live demo onsite)
The overarching position to establish your company as the leader in what the conference is discussing.
Give delegates a live test and taste of your technology solution.